Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Acting Brand New / Fresh Out Of The Box

I was peeping game... some were like Israel bombing a factory in Khartoum...acting brand new like they were fresh out of the box! 

I wasn't sleeping in the game....keeping it real..that's what the factor will be...I keep doing what I do; funky fresh in the flesh..a bruh feels like a giant...standing alone against the world...O-Dizzle rocks! 

Check these clearance rack epiphanies; knowing the dizzle!! the system knocks the hustle..like up in NYC dealing with the stop and frisk!

Along with the domain awareness system..in love or war nobody is fair with them.....tsk! tsk!  tsk! 

No pain no gain was what Betty Wright said; so I multi-task ...dropping the brand new funk and good word! 

No need to avoid the task force....not acting brand new...fresh out of the box...like La Familia Michoacana drug cartels in Gwinnett County Georgia;  saying they have meth, bath salts, and the good herb! 

You heard? word from an intelligent thug..molded like ceramics up in Louisville / Newburg!

...Now down here in the A-Town...serious!! I didn't play around ...now jokers are mad at me because I didn't merge! 

The apparatus urged jokers to eat drink and be merry..but I backed away from the buffet! 

Now they say I'm acting brand new..fresh out of the box...they're fronting on a brother like Fox News vs Obama... because I decided to play it another way!

What did some say? its their story and they're sticking to it..knocking hustles like Florida telling voters they can't vote.. 

We're rocking this..but it doesn't mean were acting brand new..like we just got off the boat...

No comments:

Post a Comment