Sunday, January 13, 2013

Its Still A Hood Thing / I-20 Chronicles / RT Edition

                   I-20 Chronicles / Random Thoughts Edition

They weren't checking for me...unless like Hosni Mubarak they want to get me back in court... .but like I said on an earlier post..that could be a good thing! 

Actually they were acting funny like fans in Candlestick Park after the 49er's won....but they're suburban kids; while this is a hood thing! 

Dipping down I-20 in Atlanta..check these chronicles..Youngblood on KISS 104 was playing Bobby Womack...the throwback...meanwhile  jokers thought I would be representing the ATL Falcons; since I'm rocking the red and black!

But I'm representing Louisville..blood!! ..knowing the deal; whatcha know about that? this brotha has the knack! 

Please!! these folks don't know about that!! as I govern myself accordingly! 

Unlike Assad in Syria...check the mass hysteria..some dipped to Turkey or Kurdistan....you heard me man? they knew where the border would be!

The O-Dizzle by product from the four track recorder will be used as a weapon!

Similar to yellow cake / uranium;  whatcha knowing?  check out the mess your in! 

I can tell when jokers are fake; dry and wet snitching takes place ....soon the apparatus is stressing! 

Dipping down I-20 in Atlanta..Falcons red and black everywhere...just like them I can fail or succeed; roles I'm switching....sometimes standing alone against the world...but at the end of the day its still a blessing! 

Switching up the styles; corporate, spiritual, governmental;  at the end of the day its still a hood thing!

Pitching strikes!!  maybe fouls..the sport gets ugly; I even thought about no longer coaching like Scott Skiles;  but I'm not messing up this good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment